Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 - Day 16/349 - Thursday...

It was a good day, but a long day and traffic both ways was thick and uncooperative.  It took me a LONG time to get home this evening.  So long (how long was it?) that the girls were already in their beds when I got home, so I just had to get them all secured...the coyotes were all howling not far away, too.

This is kind of what my day was like, just a little bit of it.  Technology things are just kind of out of control in my world.  Technology here, technology there...just when you get one thing figured out it becomes obsolete and replaced by something else.  I am behind the curve, need to catch up.

Today was Meals-On-Wheels day too, always a nice way to spend some time.  Chris went with me and that is ALWAYS more fun than delivering alone.  Chris, congrats on the ride, too!

Tomorrow is Friday, which means that Saturday will be next and then Sunday and then Monday it will all start again, HOWEVER, I am looking forward to all of it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GEEK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment