Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 - Day 15/350 - Wednesday...

FULL MOON ALERT!  You have been warned...

This was another really great day. I am never really surprised about this, but I an always amazed at how many really intelligent people I am surrounded by.  How do people get that smart?  That is the crazy part!

There was a lovely sunset this evening, and Hubert came by and brought us two little cakes (thank you Pauline) and a fresh supply of egg cartons.  What are neighbors for if not to hare what we have with each other?  Oh, well, there is the just visiting and gossiping part, I really like that part too!

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!  We have been discovered by a cult that goes door to door delivering religious paraphernalia.  Who ratted us out?  It is just highly unlikely that they just happened to be in the 'hood' and stumbled upon us, I am not buying that.

I have started reading the audio book that has just recently been published by Shirley Jones.  I just finished a really good book by Michael Moore that some of you will most likely NOT run out and purchase.  This Shirley Jones thing is really just a piece of fluff, kind of like sherbet for me to use to cleanse my pallet (spell-check says that is right, but it doesn't look like the kind of pallet I am thinking about) before I begin (are you sitting down) Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.  Never read it before.  45 CD's.  It should take about a month to finish that one. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALL CAPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment