Monday, June 2, 2014

2014 - Day 153/212 - Monday...

I am getting to where I prefer Monday's over Friday's.  There has to be some diagnosis there, please feel free to discuss among yourselves, and let me know your findings.

I absolutely LOVE Butterfly Iris.  I have never been able to grow them (I can also kill Day Lilies telepathically) but I like them very much.  I planted three or four of these several years back and they did not survive the transplanting process.  I think they were actually pronounced dead during the ride home from the Depot.  I am not sure what it is, but some things I am just incapable of nurturing.  Now weeds on the other hand absolutely thrive under my lack of attention.  If you need to grow you some weeds, just send 25 cents and a self addressed, postage paid legal size return envelope and I will send you everything you need to know about the cultivation and proliferation of weeds.  Go ahead, you know you want to.  Wait, in case you are hesitating, come back to this journal entry later this evening after you have had a couple glasses of wine.  Drinking and dialing, it is becoming a national past time!

Today (as insinuated above) was a good day, full of accomplishments and the sharing of good ideas.  I wish every day could be like this one.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MESSAGES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment