Saturday, June 14, 2014

2014 - Day 165/200 - Saturday...

Louisiana Shrimp, Catfish, Boudin...I don't care who you are, that is good eatin'.  There were no mud-bugs (that was a good thing because I did not want to show my lack of desire for those), but there was plenty of food at our friends Susan and Effrim's annual fish fry.  Great food, nice folks and a good day for sitting around in the back yard.  Now, if I only had not been sick (not sure if I am really sick or just allergies), but it is not conducive to conversation when you sound like the neighbors cat hacking up fur balls in the cole slaw.  We tried, anyway.

W also headed out to vote in a School District run-off election.  We got there about three o'clock, and we were numbers 81 and 82.  It will be interesting to see if our votes made a difference.

I think I am going to call in sick tomorrow, and just sit in the big blue chair and sleep.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HACKING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment