Thursday, June 26, 2014

2014 - Day 177/188 - Thursday...

I had a really big lunch (and it was a late lunch as well), so for dinner I was not really that hungry.  Jody made himself an omelet and I had one of the peaches that Pauline brought over to us.  They are delicious; juicy and sweet (just like Pauline)!  Well, the sweet part anyway!

We got a little bitty bit more rain today, 0.17" for a monthly total (so far) of 2.09".  Not too shabby, and it has certainly helped everything around here in the greenery situation.

We are on the cusp of Friday, so I am having to work my way up to that.  It means yard work and a lot of outside stuff over the weekend and it is a little bit disconcerting that I think the allergens contribute to whatever in the hell I am being plagued with.  Tired of coughing, I am going on a month now.

Maybe I should just go and have another peach.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEACHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment