Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2014 - Day 162/203 - Wednesday...

It is late (for me) and I just got home, and I have already self-medicated and I think it is taking effect pretty darned quickly.  Probably because I am already tired and I am having some allergy issues.  But, I bet I will be conscious long enough to complete this journal entry AND have a nice bowl of frozen dairy confection.  What do you want to bet?

Here is the back-story to this otherwise innocent looking photo.  Chris and I were on our way back to the office at about 4 o'clock this afternoon, and traffic heading south on MoPac was pretty much at a standstill.  Stop and go at its' finest.  Traffic was totally stopped, and the motorcycle guy decided to drive between vehicles and not let a little thing like traffic laws stop the onward march of progress.  As he passed the guy in the black car, the driver honked his horn at the motorcyclist and the motorcyclist did not find that very amusing.  He stopped, retraced his path and decided to have a discussion with the driver of the car.  There was no obvious anger shown and nothing happened that would have entailed a news crew or a toxic haz-mat clean up crew, but it did have potential.  If it had required a forensic lab visit and cordoning off of the immediate area, you can guarantee that the camera in my cell phone would not have responded as quickly as it did.

On to the ice cream.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROAD FINGER FLEXING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment