Sunday, June 8, 2014

2014 - Day 159/206 - Sunday...

The geraniums are blooming beautifully this year, this is probably the best year we have had for geraniums.  I also noticed the gladiolas in the back are blooming as well.  The weeds are doing very nicely as well, since there is no grass!  And we have some peaches on the trees, too.  No apples, no plums, and I have not paid enough attention to the pecans to say one way or the other.

It was cloudy for all of the morning, and we even got a little bit of rain.  There was 0.12" in the gauge the last time I looked, so we were some of the lucky ones with the 10% chance of rain today.  The girls and I played another round of bug, chicken, tractor.  I believe that no bunnies or chickens were harmed in the cutting of the weeds today.  I am relatively confident in the previous statement concerning the chickens, somewhat confident in the statement of the rabbits, but nothing is guaranteed.  There have been a bunch of buzzards circling, but really I think they are just playing with the thermals.  It was interesting, I was out cutting grass (weeds) about Noon:30 and the winds shifted to the north and it definitely got cooler, about ten degrees cooler.  The next time I noticed, the winds were back from the south and it was getting warmer and the sun was breaking through.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUZZARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment