Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2014 - Day/210 - Wednesday...

This is a selfie of me and my BFF Birthday Girl Vicki taken before the Board meeting this morning.  Happy Birthday Mrs. D!  And for all the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the photo and can appreciate the radiant beauty of Vicki!

As reported in the previous paragraph, if this is the first Wednesday, it must be a Board of Directors meeting.  It was a really good meeting today, and I think a lot of good achievements were made, and there was also some realization of other work that needs to be accomplished to make our association even better.  I do not believe our work will ever be done, we can always make things better!

Tomorrow will be a mixed day of meetings (two) and working in the office to get some real estate work done.

But for now, I am planning on rewarding myself with some ice cream.  I have to make sure my priorities are straight!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ICE CREAM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment