Monday, June 16, 2014

2014 - Day 167/198 - Monday...

Whenever I get really sick, I feel like I have 'medicine head'.  The actual consumption and/or use of any medicine(s), whether prescribed by a medical professional or a casual acquaintance is not necessary.  I just feel like I have 'medicine head'.  This television commercial pretty well accurately describes the feeling.  I feel I am big and swollen (please remove your mind from the gutter, this is a family based journal), and cannot think clearly or communicate the way I am feeling.  I can remember when I was a little kid, trying to tell my dad how I was feeling.  All I could say was 'it is like big words are going through my head'.  I remember that very clearly.  Thinking back, I must have had a fever and was somewhat delusional, a symptom that clearly remains with me decades later.  But, this too shall pass, and I expect I am on the downhill slide to feeling better.  Thanks for asking.

Before I was even on the Interstate for a respectable amount of time this morning, I was plagued by a vehicle that decided to 'spontaneously combust' on its' own volition, and backed up traffic for miles and miles.  All three southbound lanes of traffic were stopped, and when I finally got to the scene of the 'miracle of the Nissans' it was all off to the left shoulder and there was nothing left to see except for a score of Police, Fire and EMS vehicles.  Move along folks, there is nothing to see here.  Keep moving!

Mostly an office day, and the same will be for tomorrow.  I do have a luncheon appointment, and then a quick meeting in my office, but other than that, a good day of doing real estate.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEDICINE HEAD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment