Sunday, June 22, 2014

2014 - Day 173/192 - Sunday...

Sound the trumpets!  Alert the media!  This may not be newsworthy to many of you, but this journal entry marks the 2000th entry since I began this thing YEARS ago.  I am working towards completing the sixth year of this blog, and I have no idea how much longer it will continue.  As long as I keep going, I guess!

These ought to make everything better.  Well, these and a couple prescriptions of amoxicillin (one each for me and Jody).  We made the decision early this morning to bite the bullet and go into one of the walk-in medical facilities and see what the hell was going on with us.  Upper respiratory, bronchitis, the whole scoop.  Ten days worth of pills, some cough medicine and we should both be as good as new shortly.  Whatever...

That is pretty much all we did today.  Nothing else.  We slept a bit, took the boy dog for a ride, slept some more, did a little bit of this and that, and then slept some more.  I think that is about what we are going to do for the rest of the night, too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DRUGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment