Saturday, June 28, 2014

2014 - Day 179/186 - Saturday...

Last night Hubert called to see if we were home, Pauline brought over some squash, cucumbers and peeled peaches.  I think they are overwhelmed with peaches and we are happy to have them.  We have two peach trees in the back, and there are peaches on them but they are not ripe yet, so maybe when they get ripe we can share the wealth.  I bet though, that Pauline and Hubert have a freezer full of peaches already!

I have recently begun to think of myself as a wiener-head kind of a guy, not to be confused with a cheese-head, of course if you were to add some chili, I would not be adverse to being referred to as a chili-cheese-wiener head.  But I digress.  Wiener head because of the amount of turkey wieners I consume on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.  They are convenient, and not too terrible for you.  In just a couple minutes in the microwave, you have lunch.  But again, I digress.  I am becoming (in my increasing old age) a wiener head.  I can still get most containers open, but I am having challenges with the re-sealing part of the equation, particularly with those damn zip-lock kinds of bags.  I am obviously incapable of lining up the yellow and blue lines (or sometimes double lines of blue and red) and it is causing me great concern.

See, I told you I am a lucky guy, I have nothing to worry about, so I make crap up!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WIENERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment