Saturday, June 21, 2014

2014 - Day 172/193 - Saturday...

The morning glories are coming along pretty nicely, but they are nothing like they were last year.  I do not know what I did differently last year, but they were beautiful.  Well, the several days of below freezing temperatures might have had something to do with it, but they were extra beautiful last year!

Today was a pretty good day for a household full of sick folks.  I am still in recovery mode, and I still think it has been mostly sinus, but you cannot REALLY prove it by me.  I have had a (sinusy?) kind of headache for most of the day, but perhaps if I would take an aspirin or something it might help.

ANYWAY, I did manage to get the chicken coop cleaned out and put some fresh nesting materials in the nesting boxes.  I also got the electric fence in the back fixed as well.  I walked the fence lines the other day trying to see if I could determine where it had shorted out, and couldn't find anything.  Today, I just changed the power supply and it works.  Nothing lasts forever, and these charging units seem to work for about 13 or 14 months, basically a month or two longer than the warranty.

I went into Circleville then into Georgetown to run a couple errands, and then it was back to the blue chair.  I have had a couple nice naps today, looking forward to a good nights sleep, then a couple naps tomorrow.  I only have a couple things to get accomplished on my list tomorrow, so that will be great.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SINUSITIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment