Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014 - Day 166/199 - Sunday...

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there!

The cactus continue to bloom, and we are almost at the first day of summer.  There is even a little bit of rain in the upcoming seven day forecast.  Sweet! 

I just barely even went out of the house today.  I am plagued with the crud; probably a combination of something along with allergies.  I could not sleep last night because I was coughing so much, so I got up and went to the blue chair.  That was better.  I got up this morning, read at the paper, made me and Jody some breakfast, and retired back to the blue chair.  I stayed there until after 4 o'clock this afternoon, at which time I went out to the chicken coop and gave the girls some feed, collected eggs, made sure there was water in all the appropriate places, and came back inside.  Jody and I had a small dinner, and after I complete this journal entry, I intend to have the rest of my Lime pie that I brought home the other day, followed by ice cream, followed by popsicles, and garnished with jelly beans.  I recommend you all give me a wide berth.

The coming week looks relatively calm, we will see how that all works out!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DESSERTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment