Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2014 - Day 175/190 - Tuesday...

We just got  little sprinkling of rain, 0.12" to be quite precise.  So, for the month that puts us at 1.43", which is a lot better than some people.  It has certainly helped our pasture grasses and the cattle have been off the bales for a couple months now.  It has not hurt the plant life up around the house either.  The four o'clocks have begun blooming nicely, and they have a lovely fragrance.  Not sure why, but they remind me of popped corn with butter.  Or maybe lobster with drawn butter.  Or maybe they just smell like butter, I am not sure.

I think Jody and I are recovering from the crud, I have good moments and bad moments, but overall much better.  Jody is still plagued with a bad cough, and it is difficult for him to get comfortable in the evenings so he can sleep.  I woke up this morning thinking I was feeling better, but as the day winds down so do I.

Today was a good day in the office, got some good work done, and then headed off to the Board for a meeting.  Tomorrow will be a meeting to begin the day at the Board (the Mayor will give a report to the membership) and then it is off to the office to learn about new products being provided for our MLS system.  I may actually be ahead of the curve on this one!  What a concept!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment