Friday, June 27, 2014

2014 - Day 178/187 - Friday...

The ride home from work this afternoon was interesting, climatologically speaking.  There was a definite division in the sky between clouds and sun.  There is no telling what my granny would say the devil was doing to his wife based on those observations.  There was really not an opportunity to take a photo to document the happening, but this photo that I took after I got home is kind of/sort of representative of it.  The differences in this photo go from top to bottom, on the way home the differences were from side to side.  It was interesting!  I guess if you turn your head sideways you could sort of kind of get the same effect.  Maybe not.

There is no telling what is about to happen.  I cleaned the floor in my office of files this afternoon, and even filed the papers that were in residence on top of the aforementioned files.  Not to fear however, there is still plenty of clutter in my office.  There was even a photo taken of me today filling out a form with the IBM Selectric that I "procured" from a neighboring association.  You never know when you are going to need to fill out a simple form, and you CANNOT do that with a desk top and a Word Program.

We got a trace of rain today, and that is supposed to be the end of it for a while, at least until late next week.  We are happy with what we received, now if the humidity would take a breather, that would make things just fine.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ORGANIZING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment