Friday, June 13, 2014

2014 -Day 164/201 - Friday...

If this does not make you smile, it can only be because you are dead.  How can you not smile at this beautiful sun flower?  I understand that, out here on the edge of nowhere (which is actually further away than the middle of nowhere) they are considered weeds and nuisances, but I still think they are pretty.  I expect that someone, somewhere thinks that dandelions are not the scourge of the earth, and appreciate them for their individual appeal.  Okay, let's not get carried away.

Even though it is Friday, I have big hopes for the rest of the evening and the weekend.  Okay, well, part of the weekend anyway.  After I finish this entry I am going to have a dessert (have not decided yet between ice cream and lime pie).  I am leaning towards the ice cream.  The Lime Pie was advertised as Lime Pie (as opposed to key lime pie) so I think that is an interesting switch. 

We (the office) had lunch today at Lucy's Fried Chicken on College Street near Oltorf and Congress.  We were all there celebrating Pat's ten year anniversary with our company.  My how time flies when you are buying, selling, leasing and managing real estate!  Thanks Pat, here is to another decade!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DECADES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment