Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014 - Day 163/202 - Thursday...

Down and dirty journal entry today.  I am still in the office, and I am about to head to the City Council Chambers to testify to the mayor and council about property appraisals in Austin.  I expect to be there until the wee hours of the morning, and I do not expect I will be in the mood to write when I finally get home this evening (if I am lucky) or sometime tomorrow (if I am not so lucky).






I did have a chance to take this photo of some clouds through the car windows as I was stuck in traffic on IH-35.  Very pretty.






Friday will be a pretty good day for the most part.  Or for the conscious parts, anyway.  We are having an anniversary luncheon for one of our agents, Pat, celebrating her ten years with our little real estate company.






Wow!






Deeds, Actions, Changes, WOWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


Entry Post-Script:  It seems I cannot upload the photo tonight.  Boo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment