Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2014 - Day 168/197 - Tuesday...

It is still Tuesday, right?  My convalescence is taking over, seems like tomorrow already, or maybe the day after, not sure.

I know of no other places except here in Central Texas (very close indeed to the edge of nowhere, which, if you are a new subscriber to this journal IS INDEED further than the middle of nowhere) where a sight like this means IT IS NEVER GOING TO RAIN AGAIN.  We occasionally have visitors from out of state (typically from the cold places) that are convinced that the flood gates are soon to open and we should all take cover, to which we respond 'pish-pish, bless your heart, try to get a grip'.  There are indeed lots of elephants in those clouds, but none that are going to fall to these blackland prairies.  RATZO!  POST RANT (as opposed to a PS):  Okay all you amateur meteorologists out there, I KNOW these are not cumulo-nimbus clouds, but I was trying to make a point here.  Give me a break!  Boo-Hoo!

Today was a great day, right up to the part that Randy called me and said he thought there was a dead calf back in the pasture, evidenced by the fact that the momma was standing there bawling her eyes out.  That was the cause of some concern, indeed.  As it turned out, it was just another documented case that cows are not the smartest things on earth.  A calf just got a fence in between itself and its' momma and neither one of them could figure out how that happened.  'I just woke up and here I was, I have no idea how I got here and that fence thing is causing me a conundrum'.  Even after Randy opened the gate I think they were still suspicious but they finally took a chance and were reunited.  Bless their hearts.

Favorite New Phrase:  Boo-Hoo.  Replaces Dumb Ass, which is a great relief to many, I know.

Boo-Hoo!

Again, today was an excellent day, and I would like to personally thank all of you that had a part in it, but I can't.  Boo-Hoo!  But in particular, thanks to William and Randy.  Bless Your Hearts!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Boo-Hoo, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment