Thursday, April 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 100/266, 2020 - Thursday

And then this happened. My journal photo yesterday was one of brilliant blue skies, brilliant white clouds, just brilliance. I could not capture a photo today that showed just the exact opposite of that. This afternoon about 2 o'clock, the winds started to pick up, and by about 2:30, we were having winds up to about 75 miles per hour. About 7 miles from us, in Jarrell, the winds blew over trailers and RVs. Here, we just have a lot of downed limbs, and a lot of crap in the pool. A little bit of damage here and there, but nothing of any real consequence, and everyone and most things are safe. Neighbors were calling around to make sure everyone was good, and that was nice. I've got three appointments tomorrow, and that will mean that most of everything inside the house will be completed. That is a comforting thought. I can hardly wait to see what I will think of next. I hope I am done for the most part right now. A couple more things I want to get accomplished outside, and that will be it for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment