Friday, April 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 94/272, 2020 - Friday

I ordered a carry-out Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich from the Crossroads Cafe (in downtown Schwertner, Texas), where you can get good food and lung cancer all in the same trip. I called ahead, so my order was ready when I got there. I was the only one in the place, but I had my disinfecting sheet with me. This is the my first time EVEr going in there that I could smell more food than cigarette smoke, so that was nice. I also got a hamburger patty for the girl dogs. I hope they appreciate the sacrifice. All the food shown in the picture for $11. I do not think that is too bad at all! There were two zoom meetings today, and a variety of contractors here at the house. There will be more back next week. The cooktop that was supposed to be delivered yesterday wasn't. It arrived about 5:30 this afternoon. I got the wrong kitchen faucet at Home Depot the other day. The plumber has been rescheduled for Monday. No water in the kitchen, no cooktop for the weekend. I don't expect I will A). starve or 2). die of thirst between now and Monday. If you know me at all, you know that I am compulsive and a list maker. I had everything scheduled to fall right in to place with no hickeys. But, alas, it was not meant to be. It rained yesterday. It has rained pretty nicely today. Chances of rain in the forecast for the next seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment