Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 106/260, 2020 - Wednesday

We are on the downhill slide to the weekend, which does not carry the same panache that it used to. Weekends now are a lot like any other day, since we are doing the social distancing thing. I took the girls for a ride again this morning, and that was fun. It was another beautiful day in central Texas, and there were some lovely clouds now and then. In BC-19, the journal themes frequently revolved around wrecks on the Interstate, and for something completely different, clouds. Unfortunately, it seems I remember paying more attention to wrecks than I did to clouds, and that is a shame. It has been three weeks since I have been in a traffic jam, and that is a good thing. Clouds are better than traffic jams or wrecks, so I hope you can appreciate these!

No comments:

Post a Comment