Sunday, April 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 110/256, 2020 - Sunday

It has come to this. I have taken to cleaning pantry shelves and closets instead of watching the news. Jody and I used to watch the news three times a day (at least), but now I just watch the news before going to bed, because it has more local news and less national and international news. Just about all I care about these days is the weather, and once that is done, so am I. I used to (religiously) watch CBS Sunday Morning (on Sundays), and 60 Minutes, but I am going to have to change my habits. Clean and organized pantry shelves are their own reward, and there are plenty more closets to clean out and straighten. Overall, life is good, and as an introvert, I really do not have any problems with the social distancing. I have to call the insurance company tomorrow morning, to have them come and take a look at the shingles. I am pretty well convinced that there will be a re-shingling in my near future. I took a field trip to Walmart this afternoon, and on the way home, I saw what I thought might have been the front from a distance. It got up to 90 degrees here this afternoon, and it was humid. We were expecting a Pacific front, and we were supposed to get some rain, but we missed out. Well, that is not 100% accurate. We had a little teeny-tiny bit of rain this morning, Just enough to wet the pool deck. Maybe no more
rain until next week. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment