Thursday, April 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 107/259, 2020 - Thursday

I love Judy Garland. I know whe's dead, but I have pretty much always liked her as a performer. I never thought she was a pretty woman, and I know lots of people did, but I never thought she was a beautiful woman. The same thing with Katherine Hepburn. I like her work, her talent and all, but I never thought she was particularly pretty. Spencer Tracy did. But Judy Garland, I like her a lot. I am watching A STAR IS BORN, from 1954. Remastered, and parts of the master disintegrated, so they fill those parts in with stills. Kind of interesting. Okay, enough of that. I had a pretty good week so far, and it is always interesting tome how commitments are not spaced out equally throughout the week. Three zoom meetings today, two tomorrow. No chance to take the girls for a ride, but we did get a chance for naps between the meetings. Some of the iris are still blooming, a few of my favorites, of which this is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment