Sunday, April 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 103/263, 2020 - Sunday. Easter Sunday!

The photo that accompanies this entry really is just awful. We had another storm overnight, and the warnings started coming in fast and furious, starting about 4 o'clock this morning. The winds were not as bad as those on Thursday, but there was more rain. We recorded 1.33" of rain this morning, and there were several tornadoes to the west of us, and they went in to Louisiana and Mississippi (I think). There is water in the tanks again, and even the front tank is about half full. The lawn lake came back to life, too, and that seemed to attract a bunch of cattle egrets. Most of the day was spent putzing around the house, cleaning this and that, organizing a few things in the garage, cleaning the chicken coop, just stuff like that. I did rearrange the office, and then I put it back the way it has been for twelve years. I thought I would like the new arrangement, but nope, it did not work, so I put it all back like it was. I have some business to take care of tomorrow, so I will leave the house about 11 and run some errands, and end up in the office for a couple hours. I would kind of like to make a run to Costco later in the week as well. We shall see. Sorry about the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment