Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 113/253, 2020 - Wednesday

I had to look at the calendar to see what day it was. About the most exciting thing to happen today was, after about 3 1/2 weeks, the landline is working again. It pretty much just proves to me that I don't really need the landline, except for the alarm system monitoring (which I should use more often). I did one zoom meeting (a quickie) this morning, and the insurance company responded that, yes, they believe the shingles need to be replaced. So, in about two weeks, the roofers should be out here replacing the shingles. As an environmentalist at heart, I know that white shingles are better for the roof, but the consensus of the people that I asked say I should replace the shingles with dark colored shingles, much like those that are being replaced. It was pretty common for houses to have white shingles where I grew up in Michigan, but it is not at all common here in central Texas. I am trying to think what else I did today. I did scramble some eggs for breakfast, and shared them with the girls. I did not take either of the cars anywhere. I fed the cat and the chickens, and collected eggs. I fixed myself some dinner (salad that expired in March), and some micro-wave meatloaf (that I also shared with the girls. Tomorrow I am taking a three hour class provided by the Austin Board of REALTORS®, and then probably a nap.I think tonights journal picture is interesting. I do not think it really looks like a photograph, to me it looks more like a painting, maybe a water color. But it is indeed a phone camera photo, and I haope you enjoy it. I think the clouds are interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment