Sunday, April 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 96/270, 2020 - Sunday

I am reasonable confident that I can go AT LEAST five weeks without having to do laundry. In this time of self-isolation, I wear the same clothes day-in-and-day-out. Who cares. I certainly don't. And since I have been doing the no-shave thing, I might as well wear the clothes to look as much like a hermit as I can. After all, I do live on the Edge of Nowhere. I am thinking of building a small bridge in the driveway so I can pretend to be the troll that lives under it. I also kind of have an urge to read to JRR Tolkien books. I have never read them. Not one. Never interested me, and it pretty much still does not. Never been very much of a science fiction fan at all. This picture was taken this morning when I was taking the girls for a ride. There is very seldom any water in this little creek that we cross, but we have had a little bit of rain in the last couple of days. I got the chicken coop cleaned and gathered eggs, got Barney the cat fed, took the trash up to the road, and that was really just about all I had to do today. I am a little bit late for my nap, so I may just wait for the big nap later.

No comments:

Post a Comment