Monday, April 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 97/269, 2020 - Monday

The only time I left the house today was to drive about four miles to the Crossroad Cafe for another dinner entree. I got a double cheese burger and an order of fries, and an extra burger patty for the girl dogs. Today was a bit of an interesting day, I spent most of it sequestered in the office, about twenty steps from where I am composing this journal entry. There was a pretty good bit of NO ACTIVITY, too. I still don't have a faucet in the kitchen, the plumber called this morning and said they had to reschedule until THURSDAY! Aargh! I have not found anyone (yet) to install the cooktop, but the people I ordered it from last week have (supposedly) overnighted the missing parts to me, so maybe they will arrive tomorrow. Maybe. Painters tomorrow (supposed to be done by Thursday). That would be swell. It is all a work in progress. Best case scenario, all the changes I have decided to do should (fingers crossed) be done in two weeks. Just about the same time the isolation thing is finished. I have confidence! SO...tonight's pic...Barney has been keeping kind of a low profile lately, but I did see him out the other morning, and took this. He's a pretty quiet, tasteful
little barn cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment