Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 112/254, 2020 - Tuesday

It's hard to believe it is only Tuesday, and it is even more difficult to think that I really give a good crap about what day it is. Days of the week do not seem to carry the same weight that they once did. Whatever. I did go in to the office today, I left the house about 11:30 and got there with plenty of time for some power real estate, and then the second zoom meeting of the day. Then it was off to a listing appointment, that really did not happen. Seller's had a scheduling conflict, so we expect we will get it done another day this week. I will let you know. Then it was off to the Edge of Nowhere. When I was pulling in to the driveway, our neighbor to the east (one of the good sets of neighbors) was pulling in at the same time, and I was invited over for chili dogs at the barn. So, an hour later, we were sitting around with the appropriate amount of social distancing, and eventually had a great dinner and some great conversation. It was really nice, and I really appreciated the invitation. I am equally impressed with myself for actually joining them. I had intended to stop at Papa Murphy's on the way home (Tuesday is $10 pizza night), but I was talking on the phone and missed the exit, so I was open for the chili dogs. Life is good, I am a lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment