Thursday, April 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 114/252, 2020 - Thursday

I went on a field trip this afternoon. To begin, I took a distance learning class from 9-Noon, and then headed out to run a couple errands, and I made it to Costco, HEB and Papa Murphy's for a pizza. Costco and HEB were kind of interesting. I went to the Costco in Cedar Park, and it is not at all laid out in the same way the other Costco's in Austin are, so I do not know where anything is in the store. I did manage to buy some dog treats, bananas, bed sheets and coffee. Then to HEB in Georgetown, which was kind of a practice in nothing very satisfying. Did manage to pick up a few things, including two gallons of Bleu Bell, and then you get in to a queue to check out. that is kind of aggravating. I did get some hanging baskets of petunias that I am going to plant in the front of the house in an old antique wheel barrel. I think they are properly 'wheel barrels,' not 'wheel barrows.' It just makes more sense to me. They are barrels with wheels. What is the problem here? Then it was off to get a pizza to take home and bake for dinner. I will be eating on the pizza for a minimum of two weeks. I am drinking milk that has a buy-date of April 15th. I expect I can get it finished before it curdles. Maybe. But the pizza was great, and the girls and I both enjoyed it. I have one zoom meeting tomorrow, and I may go in to the office for a little while, it'll just depend on how I feel in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment