Saturday, April 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 116/250, 2020 - Saturday

Days frequently have their ups and downs. My day had some middles and up, no downs that are really worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things. I think we have more humming birds this year than we have had in the past. Just a minute ago, I saw something that I have never seen before; a hummer was getting a drink of water out of the tall fountain on the front walk. I watched because I wanted to make sure it was not about to drown. It flew off, and as I was typing these last sentences, it came back. I have noticed them much more this year, maybe because I spend more time this year looking out the windows, maybe there really are more this year, I'm not sure. The air conditioner for one side of the house shut down last night, and I was out in the garage and up in the attic after dark last night, nekkid, thinking I would be able to get it going again. I couldn't. So...a weekend service call later, and all is good. There is some benefit to being a property manager, even if the benefits are becoming less and less attractive by the minute. I headed in to Austin about 2 o'clock this afternoon, and got back home about 6 or 6:30. I have a few chores on my list for tomorrow, and I may even go in to the grocery store in Jarrell to see what I can find. The littler store in Jarrell is tremendously easier than the HEB in Georgetown, although I am a devoted fan of HEB. Hope you enjoy this pic of clouds, they were really interesting
this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment