Thursday, April 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 121/245, 2020 - Thursday

Can you believe it is the last day of April already? Crazy. I was listening to a radio program yesterday, and one of the topics was (I am paraphrasing) that young people think days, weeks and years go by slowly, and the older you get, the quicker you think time goes by. One caller said that, if you are twelve years old, a year accounts for 1/12th of your life and experiences, and if you were (for example) 68 years old, a year represents 1/68th of your life and experiences, so the older you are, the shorter years become, based on the length of your life and your life experiences. It kind of makes sense, but I would not waste a lot of time pondering it. The older you are, the less time you have left, so don't waste it on hypothetical things.

There were no traumatic experiences in the past 24 hours, so that is a new record for me. One nice thing is that this particular flora (I have no idea what the name of these are), are finally blooming. I should have paid attention (or tried to remember) when I bought them years ago. I have always called the rain iris or rain lilies, but according to Mrs. Google, that is not correct. If you know what the are, please share.

Three paragraphs! I have not done more than one paragraph in years. I wonder what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment