Sunday, April 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 117/249, 2020 - Sunday

It was an absolutely beautiful day here on the Edge of Nowhere. Beautiful blue skies, and just a little smattering of wispy white clouds. It was not as warm today as yesterday, but the humidity is going up from the southerly breezes.I got most of my chores done, at least all the things that absolutely, positively had to be done today. I went into Jarrell to do a little bit of shopping; Tractor Supply for a few things that the did NOT have, and then to the small grocery across the street. I am all set up for the next week at least. I cleaned a few more things our of the (various) freezers this afternoon. The record goes to some frozen salmon that had a 'best by' date of January, 2011. Not even I will try to salvage that. I wanted to clean the pantry shelves, but I just could not get motivated. I get the chicken coop cleaned out, gathered up eggs, and I replaced the flags out in the circle. Later this evening, I will take the giant garbage can out to the road, and that will be it for another week. Not sure about my schedule this week, but I expect I will make at least two trips in to Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment