Friday, April 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 115/251, 2020 - Friday

Not a bad day for a Friday. Or any day of the week for that matter. Two early morning zoom meetings, then a couple phone calls, got an update e-mail off to Landlords, had two PBJ flips for lunch, took a nap, watered some plants, fed the cat and the chickens, collected eggs, got a call from a friend in Pennsylvania, made a quick iPhone video, helped the office get ready for a Facebook promotion, blew off the patio and pool deck, emptied the skimmer basket, fixed some dinner (pre-cooked chicken leg and thigh), shared my dinner with the girls, took a couple pictures of some lovely clouds, sat out in the dog yard with the girls for a while, now doing the blog before I retire to watch a little bit more television. Then off to lala land for the night. I have an appointment in Austin tomorrow afternoon, and on Sunday I plan to clean the pantry shelves and transplant a lily in the back yard to another spot. JoeMac and Carolyn sent me this DVD of Dumbo, so I will get that on the schedule pretty soon. THANKS JOEMAC AND CAROLYN! This Dumbo is not to be confused with the Brooklyn Dumbo, Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. One of my clients lives in Dumbo, and I think that would be a really interesting place to live. Or visit. I think it has a cache to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment