Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 217/149, 2020 - Tuesday

The day started out beautifully (if you saw my morning Facebook post), and it is ending beautifully, and the middle was not too bad, either. The last of the containers (okay, I know, there were only two) was removed today, so I have the driveway back and I don't feel so claustrophobic. The gate opener on the gate was installed today, only six or seven days late, but it is done. All those things are good things. I still have the one chair in the back of Jody's truck to take to Goodwill (I forgot all about it last weekend), and I still have twenty one boxes (I just went out and counted them) in the garage that I have to unpack and do something with the contents. I'm getting really close to being done with all the chaos, but I totally expect that I will come up with some sort of new daytime-drama to deal with. I honestly, at this point, hope not. I am really ready to just chill out for a while, and take life easier, and not have to deal with schedules (usually other peoples) and the coordination of stuff. Wandering aimlessly for a while really sounds kind of good to me, so I am hoping for a chance to experience that. In the meantime, I will just enjoy the sunrises, the sunsets, and the clouds. I am a lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment