Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 238/128, 2020 - Tuesday

Every now and then, the very best thing you can do is to just go outside and look up. Hopefully it will be raining, but here on the Edge of Nowhere, usually not. Sometimes the clouds are not apparent, and the sky is just an incredible color of blue. Sky for miles and miles. Other times there are some clouds, and sometimes the clouds are more spectacular than other times. I know for sure that all the clouds are more spectacular than anything I could do, so I am constantly amazed and in awe of the clouds. It does not look like we will get any benefit at all from either one of the hurricanes in the Gulf. At best, we are looking at about a quarter-of-an-inch of rain, but I think that is really more optimistic than reality will prove. I was on several zoom calls today, and made a trip in to Austin to get some stuff done in the office. My calendar showed 15 zoom calls this week, and I just had one more added. Next week will be a little bit crazy too, but then it will be quiet for several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment