Thursday, August 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 226/140, 2020 - Thursday

I am going to be eating on this pork chop for at lease two more days. Today, the Austin Board of REALTORS® TREPAC Committee sponsored a 'Pork Chops and Politics' Major Investor virtual luncheon. If you ever come to Austin, you need to make a date with Perry's Steakhouse, and order the pork chop. When you dine in (which is something I have not done since sometime in March, I think the chops are actually bigger than this one. Absolutely DEE-LISH! Investors signed up for the luncheon, included the address they wanted their pork chop delivered to, and they were all delivered between 11 and noon. The virtual meeting started at noon, and we enjoyed hearing from state politicos and the current Chairman of the National Association of REALTORS®. Quite an event, and it got pulled off without any issues. Kudos to everyone involved. I had a 10 o'clock meeting this morning, and then I had TWO zoom meetings at noon, and I attended them both. I have conflicting meetings next week, too, and I think I will just be virtually attending two at a time. Th
e more computers you have, the more meetings you can attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment