Sunday, August 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 236/130, 2020 - Sunday

I can get Jody's car in the garage now, but so far I am not that motivated to get it done. I think it is good enough (for right now) that I CAN get it in the garage if I want to. I do not drive the car enough to keep the battery charged, and it is really not too much trouble to jump start it with my handy dandy Costco phone charger thingy, but right now, I think I have done enough. I went in to Georgetown to get some more peaches at the roadside stand, and just as I pulled up, they sold out. I ended up getting four peaches at HEB but they have absolutely NO TASTE. That might be (and it is well documented) a sign of the Covids, but I am pretty sure that is not why the peached have no taste. They are just not very good peaches. SO, I have to eat the other three before I can go on a search for more next Saturday. I also made a stop at Home Depot to return something I bought a couple months ago, then came home and broke down a bunch of emptied boxes, and cleaned the chicken coop. Last night it looked like Marco was going to miss us completely, tonight it looks like we MIGHT get some rain out of him on Wednesday or Thursday. That would be extra swell. This is going to be an extra busy, crazy week. I have FIFTEEN zoom meetings scheduled for this week, and then next week is a big bunch of nothing! What day is Labor Day, anyway? I think that is coming up in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment