Saturday, August 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 228/138, 2020 - Saturday

Today, I accomplished an incredible amount of NOTHING. I am beginning to get concerned about chair sores...I imagine them to similar to bed sores, but caused by prolonged sitting in a big blue chair, watching television, and checking Facebook and Reddit. I think it may be contagious, so I recommend you keep a respectable distance. I did get (with the help of our IT man Robert) my new router hooked up, and an extender installed. I still have a little bit of tweaking to do with the extender, but so far, so good with ell the other bits. While Robert was working remotely and I was looking out the office window, I tried capturing a photo of one of the humming birds that hang out around the house. There were two out there for a while, but I was too slow on the trigger finger. I don't know that you can really decipher from this grainy picture, but I love watching them. It remains hot and dry here, and it is taking it's toll. Several years ago, during a period like this, we lost five or six of the bigger trees that were up towards the road, and a couple more back in the pastures. There is a possibility of some rain tomorrow late afternoon and into the day Monday, but there is not a lot of accumulation expected. I think sometime tomorrow I will need to go to Home Depot and get something to replace the geraniums on the front porch, and move them over to the 'shade garden.'

No comments:

Post a Comment