Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 231/135, 2020 -Tuesday

When I last saw Rocky (last night), the crippled and not well raccoon, he was still breathing. I have seen him, usually, in the plant beds around the house. I put out some water that is easier for him to access, but I still don't think he is long for this life. He may fool me, he has so far. I have given him up for gone a couple times, but then I will see him again, and wonder how much life he still has in him. I did four zoom meeting today, in the time it takes to do two zoom meetings, which means I did two at a time; two at 10 o'clock this morning, and two at 2 o'clock this afternoon. One meeting tomorrow, two on Thursday, and one on Friday. In person meetings are a lot more fun than zoom. Somebody needs to order him a drink...your least expensive Merlot, please. It was only 104 degrees here today, and I have had about enough of this. It was a lovely morning, and nice and temperate, but it didn't last. We have nothing to look forward to around here, but more 100 degree days and no rain for the next two weeks. The second week of October cannot get here quickly enough, that is my prediction (every year) of when we start to see cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment