Monday, August 31, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 244/122, 2020 - Monday

Chaotic. Chaos. Overscheduled. Monday! It was a day, honestly not as bad as one of the days last week, and I honestly think I am on the downhill slide now for the rest of this week. There were just lots of meetings today, and an effort to get other stuff accomplished. I was going from 8 o'clock this morning until almost six o'clock this evening. All I have eaten today has been junk food, and I know that I really need to get something nutritious in my body, but I will worry about that next week. I think it is staying darker later in the mornings, and getting darker earlier in the evenings, which is perfectly alright with me. I know that is a seasonal thing, but it usually takes me by surprise, like a door shutting quickly. It looks to be pretty close to a full moon tonight, not sure when the full moon is officially. It is prettier now than it was twenty minutes ago, so if you get a chance, you need to stick your head out the door and take a look. I continuously remark that I think Barney is getting more domesticated, but I know in my heart that he really isn't. For the last two afternoons, he has been camped out under the Polaris when I go out to feed him, and he usually goes under the truck to hide. He has not moved a muscle the last two nights, and he just stays put. I think the appropriate word is more likely 'tolerant' and not 'domesticated!'

No comments:

Post a Comment