Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 245/121, 2020 - Tuesday

Today was the second day of the Texas REALTORS® annual conference, and again, everything is being done virtually. It is really well done and presented wonderfully, but it is still nothing at all like being around all our friends and colleagues in person. Maybe next year. I left for the office early this morning, and got on a meeting at 10 o'clock. Got some work done in the office after that, and then headed home for another meeting that I found out was cancelled as I was driving home. SO, looked around to see what there was that I could log on to before the three o'clock, the four thirty and the six o'clock. Lots of stuff going on during this week, but it will be winding down starting on Thursday and Friday. Next week should be an easy week. It sprinkled a little bit in Austin this morning, and then this afternoon, I saw it raining a tiny bit here on the Edge of Nowhere. When I was watering plants in the front this evening, I checked the rain gauge and it shows 1/10 of an inch, you could have knocked me over with a feather, I had no idea it rained that nicely. Hopefully some more rain tomorrow through the weekend, which is expected to bring us some cooler weather. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment