Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 252/114, 2020 - Tuesday

For as little as I did today, I feel like I was roughed-up, rode hard, and put up unkempt! I am not used to these long days anymore, and there was a lot of stuff to do. There was a lot of stuff to NOT do, and just go ahead and reschedule that. Last minute stuff makes me a little bit crazy, and feeling that I am not in charge of stuff (like my schedules and appointments) makes me a little bit crazy. I am usually not a control freak, and I am really not a micro-manager (although I have been accused of MUCH worse), but I just felt like I could not connect all the dots today. Tomorrow and Thursday should be better (I will not be in the office at all), and Friday will be lovely. I will get to the office on Friday, and I hope there will be an estate sale to attend as well, that always brightens up the days! We had a little bit more rain this afternoon, and it is supposed to rain more tonight and all through tomorrow. Every day for the next seven days shows a chance of rain, so that is great, and the temperature today not not get above 85, I don't think. More rain equals more rain (blood) lilies! Better than a car wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment