Friday, September 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 255/111, 2020 - Friday


I am not at all comfortable with this, but I am going ahead with it any way. The site I use to post my daily journals has adopted a new format. They tried to get me to change over a few months ago, and I refused, and chose to stay with the old format. They tried to get me to move the the new format last night, and I chose not to do it. They are beckoning to me to change to the new format again tonight, so I am giving it a try. I am not particularly good with change. Not all change, but usually not comfortable with change to technology that I have grown comfortable with. BUT...I am not yet kicking and screaming, and I will just see how this works before I start. It is the weekend eve, and I am happy about that. The past work week crammed five days into four, and it is over now, so next week I can pretty much relax. Lots of zooms, but again, next week will be kind of slow, comparatively speaking. The recent rains (there was none today) have donewell by most of the in-ground plants, and these lilies are blooming very nicely. Now I need to put my head down and think of something to do this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment