Sunday, September 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 264/102, 2020 - Sunday

 Apparently, another of my fetishes is vacuum cleaners. I can easily identify the locations of no less than seven vacuums in the house or garage, and they all work. No sense in keeping crap that does not work or only works perfunctorily. I vacuumed my usual paths today with my new little canister vacuum that took me a long time to locate on the world wide web. It gets great reviews on the web, but every place I tried to order from was sold out. I ordered the vacuum and extra vacuum bags from one place, the vacuum was sold out but they sent the bags. Somewhere a computer is scratching its head over that one. Anyway, I finally procured the vacuum and it sat on the dining room table for about two months. Then it migrated to the floor in the dining room, and tonight I actually plugged it in. I like it a lot! It reminds me of an old Jack Nicholson movie, and if you don't know what that means, you just need to figure it out for yourself. I took another little drive this afternoon, this time to Belton, and I figured out some back roads to get there. There was NOTHING to stop along the way for, but when I got to Belton, I did get to see parts of their downtown and older residential areas. Very nice indeed. I need to find a path that I can drive back and forth on that will afford me places to stop, shop, look, and this and that. Maybe Brenham next week. I wonder how far that is? Hmmm. About sixty-five miles one way. Could be worse. Maybe there will be something BESIDES Blue Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment