Thursday, September 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 254/112, 2020 - Thursday

I am not really sure how this happened, but at one point today, I got logged on to the wrong zoom meeting. I am sure I am not the first person to be misdirected (misguided?), but I was pretty surprised when I logged on, and this was what I saw. I am pretty sure they were surprised to see me as well. It was like I travelled back in time or something, truly odd. But, having spent most of the day on my butt in from of a couple computer terminals, I made it through the day none the worse for wear. I expect tomorrow will be a relatively calm day, it will start out slowly, and I will make my way in to the office, get some work done, maybe hit up an estate sale (if we can find one), and then head home and shelter in place for the weekend. The couch I ordered MONTHS ago was in fact delivered today, and it is beautiful, but it is also hard as a rock. I am going to find a place next week that can change the cushion filling with something that my ass will actually leave a dent in when I sit down. Other than that, I am totally happy with that on-line purchase, even if it did take months to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment