Monday, September 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 258/108, 2020 - Monday

I am still resisting change. My blog URL insists that I change to their new format, I will give it another try one day this week, but not today. The only thing about it that did not work last week when I gave it a go, was the photo piece...I could not get the photo to be where I wanted it in the post. I will eventually have to do it, but not today. As Monday's go, this one was not terrible. I had a relatively casual morning, and I got in to the office about 10 o'clock. There were plenty of things for me to do, and I did most of it. I will go in to the office at least a couple more days this week, but I know for sure I will be home on Thursday, because that will be a day FULL of meetings! I am going to have to stop at the grocery tomorrow on my way home from the office. I have run out of milk, and that is a disaster for me. I also need a couple other things, but I could go a while longer if it were not for the milk depletion. Since I wear the same clothes all the time, I had very few clothes to wash last night, but I did get the wash done and even got the clothes dried and hung up those that needed hanging. There are still a few things in the dryer (I think), that need to be folded. It'll wait. I would really like to be motivated enough to dust the furniture and vacuum, but I will take it slowly. I have not dusted or vacuumed since March, so I guess it is true; dust only gets so thick... The photo in the blog tonight is just a view from the front yard. The trees are dropping their leaves, and I don't think it is because fall is in the air, I think it is because of the heat and really dry conditions we experienced earlier. We are hoping for more rain this week, and hoping the latest hurricane in the Gulf does not hurt life or property.

No comments:

Post a Comment