Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 260/106, 2020 - Wednesday

And it is only Wednesday. Today was a little bit busy, lots of driving involved, a couple zoom meetings, and then trying to find someone to re-stuff the sofa cushions. You would think it required an act of Congress to get sofa cushions replaced. I found a place about fifteen blocks from the office, but they are very strict. Can you send us an e-mail with photos of the cushions and the dimensions? Yes, but no. Can I just stop by with the cushions, they are in my car. You can leave them at the curb if you would like. No, that sounds like they would be soon decorating the interior of a tent. Do you have an appointment? No, you are an upholstery shop. Do you have an appointment time available on Friday? Yes, let me check...how does 3:30 sound to you. Let me get back with you. SO, I am now on a quest for another shop, this time in Georgetown. I found one on line, and there was an address, but no phone number. Do you think it is ligit if you don't have a phone number? I know you probably don't need a land-line (I still have one), but some way of communication seems necessary for a business. I will drive over there tomorrow afternoon. There are two more listed in Georgetown, but I know the general area of this one. I am not heading in to Austin tomorrow, but I will be on Friday. Busy morning of meetings tomorrow, and by the time they are over, it will be too late to go in to Austin. The sage is blooming, and that gives my hope that there may actually be some rain in the next couple days. That would be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment