Thursday, September 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 261/105, 2020 - Thursday

 


I don't like this at all. I was not given the option to post on the old format, so I am stuck with the new format.It is okay, really, except for loading the photos to the journal entry. Maybe I will happen upon it accidentally in the near future, just about the time they (who are they, by the way?) decide to change it again. But, the bottom like is, this is a free service I am using, so I guess I have no real right to complain. I made it through the day, the clouds looked really promising, but so far, very little (and I mean that literally) rain here. I was coming home from Round Rock and it poured down, but less than 0.05" in the gauge. More than a trace, but just barely. The clouds looked promising, and there was some really neat lightning, like three blots at a time, but no rain. I will go in to Austin tomorrow and get some stuff done in the office, and hope to be heading home by early afternoon. I had a lead on a showing (through one of those syndicators) but he said his wife was not convinced on the neighborhood, and that is okay. Better than not hearing back or showing something that the prospects are really not interested in. As you can see, I still haven't got the hang of inserting the photos...Boo-Hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment