Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 259/107, 2020 - Tuesday

You all know that I got a new couch, right? And you know it is beautiful, right? Have I mentioned to you that I think the cushions are filled with rocks? Or, if not rocks, maybe plywood. My intention was to take the cushions in to an upholstery shop in Austin, and have them replace the rocks in the cushions with a more comfortable foam, or something. But then I decided to wait and invite a bunch of people over, preferably people with generously proportioned (Rubenesque) posteriors, thinking that maybe it was not the cushions, and perhaps all they really needed was to be 'broken in.' Whatever. I was on the phone with Mikey a little while ago, and he suggested that maybe they did something unusual with the cushions to prepare the for shipping, and that I should at least see what the cushions are made of. So I did. The cushions are stuffed with something that LOOKS like a foam rubber product, and maybe it is, but I do not think there is enough ass-time between now and the next ice age to break these cushions in properly. SO, I am reverting to my original plan to take the cushions in and have them re-stuffed with something that is more pleasing to ones ass. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment