Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 274/92, 2020 - Wednesday

As you are most assuredly aware, this is the day AFTER the debates. This is going to be one of those events that you will ALWAYS remember where you were during the debates! "Where will you be during the debates?" No more clarification, everyone will know what that means! Enough about that. Pay attention, please, I NEVER go into politics on this blog OR on my Facebook page, NEVER. Just remember that. As I expected, as soon as I published the journal last night, the photos that I sent myself THREE times last night, finally appeared in my e-mail. This morning. my devices said it was 56 degrees again, but I think it was cooler, the news weather peeps said it was 48 in Georgetown. All I know is, it was lovely, cool and not very humid at all. I had an 8 o'clock zoom, then I took off in to Austin, and got back home about 3 o'clock this afternoon. I stopped on the way home to get my sofa cushions...they are better than the original cushions, not sure how much better, but just let it be said, I could probably stuffed them with dollar bills and achieved the same level of comfort for what they charged to replace the foam. Whatever. I guess (again) that you get what you pay for! No zooms tomorrow until mid-afternoon, so I will talk it slowly in the morning, and get motivated at about 9 o'clock. They are baling hay in the front field right now, and I will see if I can provide you with a count tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment